Current Housing Market Conditions
December 8th, 2013
New Windsor NY Market Report
The housing market continues to move ahead in New Windsor NY. We have new homes under construction and resales priced right that are selling. How do you fit into the picture? Interest rates have stabilized for now and there are motivated buyers out looking for their next home. A great commuter location, New Windsor has homes in all price ranges that can work for many budgets. New Windsor is home to the Newburgh, Cornwall and Washingtonville School Districts providing an array of neighborhoods that are quite appealing.
This is the current housing data for New Windsor NY. More specific info is available upon request.
- There are 145 single family homes currently on the market with 23 in short sale or bank owned status.
- The average list price is $277,255 (ranging from $59.900 to $849,900). The distribution of home prices remains the same. The majority of homes are in the $200,000 to $400,000 price range, with only 5 homes listed above $500K.
- There are 31 homes currently under contract
- In the month of November 2013 there were 11 homes that transferred title
- The average selling price was $231,600
- These homes were spending an average of 68 days
- In the last twelve months there were 155 closed sales with an average sold price of $222,900 spending an average of 120 days on the market.
The New Windsor NY single family absorption rate is at a 11.3 month supply and we remain in a buyer’s market. Prices seem to remain stable.
If you are looking to purchase a home or sell your existing home be sure to contact a Real Estate Agent that knows the local New Windsor NY market. I would be happy to meet with you and discuss any and all your concerns. Call to schedule your FREE Comparative Market Analysis today. Not knowing what the market is doing can cost you money. Feel free to visit my website any time for monthly reports on the market. When you are ready contact me for more information to help you with your real estate needs.
published by: Janis Borgueta Key Properties of the Hudson Valley in Newburgh NY. Her blog is about living, working and Real Estate in The Hudson Valley. Information here is a community service to the public. Please subscribe to this blog. When you are looking to buy a new home, Search the MLS for New Homes in Newburgh NY. You can contact Janis at (845)-527-7115 or find her on Google+
Statistics represent single family homes for sale in New Windsor NY (source GHVMLS ). Information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
This post was originally published at "New Windsor NY Real Estate Market Report November 2013" Like what you see? Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to keep updated with the latest Hudson Valley Real Estate, Community News and Homes on the market.